The Utah Sentencing Commission (USC) has released the 2015 draft of the Adult Sentencing & Release Guidelines based on the requirements of HB348.
- The USC will be accepting public comment at their next interim meeting on Monday, July 20th at 10:00 am located at the Copper Room / Senate Building, Utah State Capitol.
- The comment period is set to end one week later on Monday, July 27th at 5:00 pm.
- After the comment period has ended the USC will incorporate comments and make final edits for approval at their August 5th meeting.
- USC Director Jennifer Valencia will schedule any further revisions to be incorporated between August 20th – September 30th.
- The approved guidelines will be published and effective on October 1st, 2015.
- Any questions, concerns or comments should be sent to USC Director Jennifer Valencia at [email protected].
Director, Utah Sentencing Commission
Office (801) 538-1645
Mobile (801) 648-0124
State Capitol Complex
Senate Building Suite 330
PO Box 142330
SLC UT 84114-2330
Download USC July 20th Meeting Agenda